Custom silk creations Jenna Hill Complaint
Just wanted everyone that reads Jenna Hills Lies to see the pictures of the bridal bouquet package that she ordered and is trying to tell you that was crappy.If you notice Jenna Hill did not put her pictures up here for you to view as she couls not in good faith.
her wedding flowers were beautiful. Exactly what she ordered. We at custom silk creations. Do not change customers orders to suit ourselves.
We deliver and great product at an amazing price. We do not cheat or steal from anyone.
Our pictures can not lie they are there for all to see.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Flowers
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "I ordered a camera online from American Camera. Received a voice mail later in the day. Gentelman stated the battery did not come with the camera! I comes with the..."
- "Purchased Southern Motion brand - triple reclining sofa (with 2 power ends), love seat, and recliner from Wolf's in 10-2013. Within the first month the seam on the seat of..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."